WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL)

Subscription details

What’s Included

  • 1 x ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL)

When it comes to pure satisfaction, nothing tops nic salts -- and when it comes to incredible flavor, no nic salt tops ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL) -- available at VaporFi now! This incredible concoction combines every bit of the awe-inspiring satisfaction that drew you to nic salts in the first place with the boldest flavors available! Each premium puff of ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL) will wash your taste buds with fantastically fresh flavor while the signature nic salts provide the extreme satisfaction you've been searching for! Ready to take the plunge into vape perfection? Then add a bottle of ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL) to your VaporFi shopping cart today!

Specs & Features

  • 50% PG / 50% VG
  • Flavor Profile: Pineapple, Grapefruit, Menthol

Customer Reviews

Your Rating:
Great flavour!
Review by Sean G.
Only use Juice head mic salts. Watermelon lime is my go to 90% of the time. Grapefruit just stoke the other 10% and maybe more!!
Your Rating:
Not good
Review by Luke
Tastes like dust... really horrible. Sad I bought it!
Your Rating:
Have not received
Review by Christa D.
Haven’t received it

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: ZTN Golden Grapefruit Freeze Nic Salt by Juice Head - (30mL)
Loading...

You submitted your review for moderation.

Related Products

$15.99 $14.99
Nicotine Strength
$15.99 $14.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength
$14.99 $13.99
Nicotine Strength