Free Device UpgradeDetails
90 Day WarrantyDetails
30 Day Return PolicyDetails
24/7 Customer ServiceDetails
5 Etiquette Tips for the Considerate Vapor Smoker
VaporFi reminds e-cig users to mind their manners next time they vape in public
Perhaps you have recently joined the e-cig family or are considering becoming a vapor smoker very soon. Whatever your situation may be, we're here to tell you that your mother was right in saying that it's very important to mind your manners.
As you are probably well aware, a shroud of controversy surrounds vapor smoking and a lot of that is due to a lack of understanding and a poor reputation. However, if everyone does their part by making socially responsible choices when vaping, then together we can gradually help dispel these myths and misconceptions.
Below are 5 tips that every vapor smoker should consider if they want a more fulfilling and less controversial experience.
- Know your facts. You should educate yourself on all aspects of e-cigs. Prove to a non-user that you know what you're talking about and are informed about the technology you are using. Do you fully understand how it works and why many people believe e-cigs are an excellent alternative to traditional smoking? You can start educating yourself right now by visiting our knowledge center.
- Always ask. When in a public place, don't just pull out your e-cig and start vaping if you don't know the establishment's policies. Ask if it is okay first. Being polite will help improve the image of vapor smoking in general.
- Share your story. Education is the key. Many people don't know all that much about e-cigs. It's up to each vapor smoker to share why they have chosen vaping over traditional smoking. Just be sure to avoid coming across as condescending or arrogant.
- No vaping near children. It's best to avoid vaping altogether when children are around. Many people aren't aware that e-cigs do not contain harmful secondhand smoke or carcinogens like traditional cigarettes. Plus, many e-cigs look like traditional cigarettes and can easily be confused for one. Remember that parents are just trying to protect their children. If a parent says that it's fine for you to use your e-cig around their child, then that is a different story. Otherwise, it's best to avoid the confrontation.
- Off Limits. Even if vapor smoking is allowed, some establishments should really be just "off limits," such as banks, hospitals, day care centers, planes, trains and subways. Again, it's best to avoid a potential confrontation when you can rather than provoke anything.
At VaporFi, we're excited that you have chosen to join the vapor smoking family, or are considering doing so. We are here to answer any questions that you may have regarding e-cigs and our vapor smoking products in general. Feel free to contact us toll-free Mon-Fri 8am-10pm to speak with a friendly customer service staff member.
In case you didn't know, we offer over 30,000 delicious e-juice combinations and an excellent variety of advanced e-cigs. Browse our site to learn more about our products, as well as our blog to keep up with the latest e-cig headlines and VaporFi specials.
As always, happy vaping everyone! And don't forget your vapor smoking manners.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
This policy is for online purchases via VaporFi.com. For the return policy on purchases made at a VaporFi store, please contact individual store. Whether or not you are the adventurous type, we never want to leave you feeling burned, so when you purchase any of our products, aside from e-liquids, keep calm knowing we have a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Don't be plagued by the “what-if's” if you want to try VaporFi products, just do it knowing you won't be forced to keep them if things don't work out.
After you purchase our products, should you find that anything fails to satisfy you work properly, or just does not meet the expectations you had, give us a call and we'll handle it.
We are very committed to serving our customers, so we back our products up 100%. We are so sure you will love them and enjoy vaping with them, we have no problems refunding if there's a problem.