If you’ve heard the buzz surrounding CBD and are looking for a convenient way to try adding CBD to your daily routine, CBD e-liquids and oils might be exactly what you need. While there’s no shortage of great CBD products to choose from, there are also plenty of low-quality brands looking to make a quick buck. To help you navigate the industry and sort the good from the bad, we’ve put together a useful guide to the best CBD products on the market, taking the guesswork out of shopping for top-notch CBD.
What is CBD Liquid?
CBD liquid is any liquid formulation featuring concentrated levels of CBD, or cannabidiol. CBD is a plant-based molecule that naturally occurs in plants within the Cannabis genus, and has become widely popular as an active ingredient in everything from oils and tinctures to edibles and cosmetics.
Because most widely-accessible CBD liquids contain next to no THC (a psychoactive component known as a primary molecule of marijuana), they can legally be sold throughout the U.S. With the CBD market expanding at a rapid pace, you’ve probably already noticed a growing variety of different forms of CBD liquids for sale, including CBD vape juice, CBD oil, and CBD tinctures.
What is the difference between hemp oil and CBD oil?
As the cannabis industry grows and evolves, it can be tough to distinguish between the huge variety of products that are increasingly available. One of the most common sources of confusion for CBD shoppers has everything to do with the spectrum of mostly-vague terms used to refer to and categorize the various oils out there. The key is to understand the basic differences between the various oils extracted from the Cannabis genus, so you can figure out exactly what you’re purchasing.
- Hemp oil is an extremely broad term that could technically refer to any oil-based product sourced from the hemp plant. Because this term is fairly vague, it can include many different types of specific formulations, potentially including hemp seed oil, cannabis oil (because hemp plants are a part of the Cannabis genus), and CBD oil. If you see a product labeled as “hemp oil,” it’s important to do a bit of digging for more information.
- Hemp seed oil is made via an extraction process that utilizes only the seeds of the hemp plant, and it contains little to no cannabinoids. You’ve probably seen hemp seed oil at your local grocery store (in the form of cooking oil) or included as an ingredient in lotions and other personal care products.
- CBD oil is also derived from the hemp plant, extracted from the buds rather than the seeds. This type of hemp-sourced oil contains concentrated levels of CBD molecules, and a large majority of CBD oils contain little to no THC.
These high-quality CBD e-juices make it incredibly easy to add CBD to your everyday life - just load up your favorite vape device and enjoy!
Made using 100 percent organic hemp and containing zero THC, ANML Alchemy Jelly Donut CBD Vape Juice is one of the gold standards of CBD. This well-respected brand crafts all their e-juices in a GMP-certified facility, adhering to sky-high standards that promise a truly excellent final product. The flavor of this CBD vape juice captures the sugary-sweet taste of a freshly-made jelly donut and is offered in both 500mg and 1000mg CBD concentration options.
Gold KOI CBD Vape Juice undergoes stringent testing to verify its purity and potency, boasting a formulation that’s free of THC, pesticides, and solvents. Using an advanced CO2 extraction method, the brand creates CBD e-liquids that offer a consistently top-notch experience, providing you with four levels of CBD concentration to suit your personal preferences (100mg, 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg). The sweet, layered flavors of vanilla, custard, and caramel make this CBD vape juice one that’s as delicious as it is potent.
Infused with a 600mg concentration of high-quality CBD, Naked 100 Really Berry CBD Vape Juice is a must-have in your CBD juice collection. The unique berry flavor combines blackberries and blueberries with a fresh hint of lemon, creating a refreshing vape experience that you’re sure to appreciate. Use it in your everyday vape device or try it as a tincture, this product’s versatility makes it a great addition for any CBD consumer.
Known as one of the industry’s leading brands, Blue Moon Hemp has a wide selection of CBD-infused products that represent the epitome of quality. The brand’s Pure CBD Vape Juice offers a vapable form of premium CBD with a clean, pleasant flavor, eliminating any unnecessary additives to deliver a fuss-free CBD experience. Using full-spectrum CBD crystalline, this CBD e-liquid is offered in several CBD strengths from 100mg to 1000mg.
Many experienced vapers will recognize the Dinner Lady brand as one of the flavor masters of the industry, and their newly-debuted CBD oils definitely live up to their delicious legacy. Lemon Tart CBD Oil by Dinner Lady is a THC- and nicotine-free vape juice enhanced with your choice of 500mg, 1000mg, or 1500mg of premium CBD extract. The crisp taste of lemon curd is accompanied by the flavors of sweet meringue and perfectly flaky pie crust, giving you a tasty way to enjoy your daily CBD.
CBD Oil & Tinctures
Looking for a CBD oil or tincture that will exceed every expectation? Look no further than these top five picks from our favorite brands.
For the CBD enthusiast that wants to return to the true roots of CBD, the GRN CBD Unflavored CBD Tincture offers an unadulterated CBD experience with only the most subtle flavor notes provided by its natural terpenes and cannabinoids. Three CBD concentration levels give this unflavored tincture great flexibility, making it ideal for a variety of applications. Take the tincture directly or mix it into your favorite vape juice for a customizable boost of CBD.
All-natural, GMO-free, and made using full-spectrum CBD, Lazarus Naturals Classic Potency CBD Tincture is an excellent choice for CBD newbies and experienced consumers alike. This back-to-basics formulation puts quality above all, focusing on incorporating only the best ingredients and eliminating unneeded additives. With a built-in dropper, the Classic Potency CBD Tincture is convenient and hassle-free, making it easy to make CBD a part of your regular routine.
JUST CBD’s brand name sums up their mission to provide customers pure, uncomplicated CBD products that make an excellent addition to any natural living regimen. The JUST CBD Honey Oil CBD Tincture uses 100 percent organic CBD, blending it with all-natural oil and sweet honey for versatile use and a subtly delicious flavor. Choose between 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg to find the JUST CBD tincture that best suits your needs.
The Savage CBD Pink Grapefruit CBD Oil Tincture is an ideal example of the best in CBD, formulating an industry-leading CBD tincture that features the best in full-spectrum CBD and all-natural ingredients. The bright taste of pink grapefruit gives this tincture a vacation-inspired flavor, transporting you to a sunny beach with just a single drop. It’s an ultra-potent CBD blend that comes in both 1000mg and 2000mg concentrations, perfect for the CBD consumer that wants a powerful boost and long-lasting experience.
Tips for Buying CBD Products Online
Being able to shop for CBD products online offers a huge benefit in terms of convenience, especially because it means you can order CBD without ever leaving your house. A few minutes on your smartphone or computer and you can have premium CBD products on their way to you, arriving in just a few days and ready for you to enjoy. However, buying CBD products online can also take a turn for the worse if you aren’t well-prepared, leaving you with fake CBD oils and some serious disappointment. With some retailers using misleading labels, poorly-formulated oils, and undesirable additives, it’s important to know how to distinguish the good CBD products from the bad.
Luckily, being a smart CBD shopper doesn’t have to be difficult. With these easy tips, you can confidently shop for CBD online and find products that suit your specific needs:
- First, do a little bit of research to determine what form of CBD might work best for you. There is a wide range of CBD product types to choose from, including vape oils, tinctures, topicals, edibles, CBD for pets, and so much more. Figure out exactly what you hope to get from your CBD experience, then look into which products are most likely to meet those goals. For example, if you want something you can easily apply on targeted areas of the body, a capsule form of CBD might not be your first choice - instead, a topical cream could be ideal.
- Then, do your homework when it comes to selecting a retailer. The CBD industry is booming, which means there’s plenty of online retailers advertising their CBD products. However, quality can vary dramatically from brand to brand, so it’s key that you choose a retailer you completely trust. Keep an eye out for red flags like negative customer reviews, official complaints, or advertising that seems a bit “off.” You want a CBD online store that provides clear information and is transparent about the brands and products they carry, including specific ingredients, how they’re made, and more.
- Know that you often get what you pay for, so choosing the cheapest product might not be a good idea. There are plenty of budget-friendly CBD products out there, so don’t feel like you need to blow your budget to get CBD. However, if you come across a site with dramatically low prices, you might be looking at inauthentic or low-quality products - or items that don’t actually contain real CBD at all. Look for Certificates of Analysis (COAs), which provide the results of third-party testing and can help you confirm the purity and potency of specific products you’re considering.
Conclusion: Why Buy from VaporFi
Anytime you shop with VaporFi, you can count on us for quality and integrity above all else. Whether you’re browsing our selection of CBD products, vape devices, or e-cigs, you can shop confidently knowing that we only carry the best of the best. Unfortunately, the booming CBD market means that there are many retailers out there that are all too prepared to take advantage of CBD shoppers, trading inauthentic or low-quality CBD oils for your hard-earned cash. At VaporFi, we’ve partnered with the industry’s most respected brands to bring you the top CBD vape oils and tinctures, so you won’t get stuck wasting your money on falsely-advertised products from dishonest companies.
For many CBD consumers, making CBD a part of their everyday lifestyle has been one of the best decisions they’ve ever made for their quality of life - isn’t it worth investing in your wellness? VaporFi is making sure that excellent CBD products are accessible to all our customers, regardless of budget or preferred use. Check out our growing selection of CBD-infused products and contact the VaporFi team for more information about adding CBD to your routine.
By Anton Watman via Shutterstock