The Best Types of Vape Juice Flavors to Combine
One of the best parts of vaping is the flexibility in blending multiple vape juice flavors together to create uniquely personalized favors. For new vaporizer owners, it can be hard to figure out the best DIY juice blending combinations, simply due to how many different flavors of e-juice are available.
However, the vaping community is an innovative one and users are always willing to share their experiences in vape usage, including interesting flavor combinations.
Here is a brief list of flavor combinations and blends from various personal user experiences, general advice on flavor pairings, and some common flavor mixing examples that you can try.
Vape Juice Mixing Example Recipes
When it comes to custom juice blending, there is no shortage of combinations of e-liquids that vapers have tried. While not all of these are successful, a good many of them are reported to create excellent and unique flavors, such as:
- Coffee and Menthol: For years people have been adding peppermint and other minty treats to their coffee to spruce up the flavor. Now you can do the same with VaporFi’s Menthol Freeze and ChocoJava Vape juice!
- Rum and Tobacco: Go well together in real life and this is also true for e-liquid flavors.
- Tobacco Flavors and Fruits: When blending these two flavors, be careful with the fruit selection as sweet fruits such as cherry or peach work well but tart flavors such as kiwi are not as enjoyable.
- Vanilla: Blends well with a lot of other flavors and many users advise mixing it with other flavors where vanilla would fit in with foods and beverages, for example coffee and vanilla.
- Menthol and Tart Green Apple: Are reported to work well together with a tart but sweet and sharp taste.
- Key Lime Pie: A blend of key lime, caramel, vanilla (bourbon), sweetener, and lime juice that creates a taste that mimics that of the famous dessert.
- Banana Nut Bread: Create your very own banana nut bread juice with the help of VaporFi’s Banana Bash and Butter Pecan vape juices. The result will be a melt-in-your-mouth, delicious treat.
- S’mores: It’s easy enough to know how to make a delicious s’mores vape. Just start with a thick Graham Cracker crust, add a few drops of Chocolate Delight and then finish it off with a hint of Marshmallow Fluff!
- Raspberry Green Tea: Green Tea actually works well with a variety of fruit flavors, but our favorites are Raspberry, Peach and Mango. These are light, airy flavors that suit the green tea well. If you want a little more punch, add some Blueberry to the mix.
The blending of e-liquids is not unlike cooking. Certain flavors and tastes work well together and others do not.
The above recipes show how vape juice combinations in many ways resemble cooking. Any good cook knows how flavors blend together and what goes with what. When mixing vape juices, consider how the flavors work together. The following flavor profiles borrow from traditional cooking and are just some examples of how different flavors complement each other.
- Apple: is a smooth rich taste. Like many fruits, it works with cinnamon, ginger, caramel, and other flavors that add sweetness but don’t overpower the underlying apple flavors.
- Blueberry: flavors are sweet and blend well with sharper tart flavors. Examples include ginger, lemon, and other citrus flavors.
- Chocolate: when thinking of chocolate, dessert is the first thing that comes to mind. It blends well with flavors such as vanilla, nuts, mint, and fruit flavors that are normally dipped in chocolate.
- Cinnamon: can add a little heat to other flavors and pairs well with apple, caramel and chocolate.
- Hazelnut: this delicious and nutty flavor pairs well with chocolate (think Nutella) and coffee flavors.
- Lime: is tart and pairs well with sweeter fruit flavors. Common additions to lime include sweet berries, plum, strawberries, and tropical fruits due to their sweet tastes.
- Pecan: this nutty flavor pairs well with caramel and cinnamon – think pecan pie – as well as chocolate and apple.
- Peppermint: is smooth and cold and that flavor works best when added to to chocolate, lemon, grapefruit, and lavender.
- Strawberry: a tart and sweet fruit flavor, strawberry goes well with chocolate and vanilla – think Neopolitan ice cream – and blueberry for a fruity blend.
- Vanilla: is a complementary flavor that goes well with just about everything, in the same way that vanilla ice cream does.
The VaporFi Create Your Own feature makes it super easy to mix and match liquids however you please, but before you begin you should look around you for inspiration!
What are your favorite desserts, snacks and beverages? Is Cherry Vanilla Cola your drink of choice? Whip some up using those three e-liquid flavors. Even the most complex desserts can be recreated with some creative balancing of liquid flavors.
Keep in mind that many of your favorite flavors do not contain all of the ingredients in equal measure. For instance, it would be unusual for you to eat a pie that is equal parts crust and filling. Give some thought to the balance of your flavors so that one flavor doesn’t over power the others. Choose what kind of filling you want your pie to have and then add just a little bit of crumbly crust to round it out. You’ll get better at finding balance with time.
Finally, don’t be afraid to try new things and break away from the trends. Sometimes flavors that we would never think to put together actually turn out to be great. Your personal tastes are the best indicator of what you should be trying out.
Take some risks, explore the full kingdom of flavors available from VaporFi and be sure to share your creations with your friends so they can decide whether or not you’re an e-liquid genius! What are you waiting for?
At VaporFi, one thing we enjoy about our industry is the sheer variety it offers users. Because of this, we offer over 30,000 different flavors of vape juice available for purchase. We’re focused on providing not only quantity but quality to our customers.
As the above shows there are several different ways to blend vape juice together to create new and exciting flavors. With a careful eye, you can create personalized flavors that suit your specific tastes. Remember don’t be afraid to experiment and try to create new favorite flavors.
Gianna Del Monte is the Brand Manager at VaporFi. She has been in the vaping industry since June 2015 and has extensive experience in successfully managing and marketing a variety of new vapor product launches. Originally from New Jersey, Gianna has lived in the Miami area for the last 5 years.