Kill two birds with one stone, while getting the best experience possible? Keep reading! We know you want to save some money and you want the most out of your e-cigarette and vaporizer batteries, so the following tips are aimed at helping you do both.
1. Lithium batteries require you to follow specific rules to get the most out of them. Luckily, it’s not difficult to do. You really should not charge them for a full 8 hours prior to the first usage; can’t stress how important this is for the entire life of the battery. Charge up to 100%, disconnect them, and you’re good to go.
2. Use it or lose it. When it comes to your batteries, saving them for use on a rainy day won’t help you out. Use them regularly and they will have better performance and life span overall, all the time. Our vaporizer batteries are powerful and they’re meant to be used daily. In fact, the more often you use a lithium ion battery, the more easily power will run through the coils.
3. Handle and store your batteries with care. They are best stored in a cool, dry place, so heat, direct sunlight, and exposure to water will most likely yield bad results. If you are going to be storing a battery for an extended amount of time, do yourself a favor and disconnect the cartomizer from the battery. It can drain the battery a little at a time just being connected, so this allows you to preserve the power.
4. You wouldn’t wait till you’re on empty to fill your gas tank; don’t wait till your advanced personal vaporizer battery is at 0% before recharging it. It’s much better on the battery to charge when there is some power still left. Keep a few batteries on rotation to avoid running out of power and not having a battery to use.
5. Keep your gear consistently clean. This will not only give you better performance, but it will protect your battery over the long haul. Dirt, residue, dust, and moisture can be really awful for a battery’s performance. A q-tip, however, can do wonders for cleaning the threads and keeping things sparkling.
6. Pour your liquid attentively; don’t overfill; 75% is the maximum.. It can lead to all sorts of problems otherwise, such as leaks onto the battery, which can result in a blocked electrical circuit; otherwise known as a destroyed battery.
Keeping your VaporFi vaporizer batteries ready for the long run, and working at the highest possible level means you have to take good care of them. A little maintenance goes a far distance though, and this equates to you saving more moola. It’s a win-win situation; you get great performance from your battery, enabling it to have a long, virile life, and you save money form not having to fork it out constantly on bum batteries.
Gianna Del Monte is the Brand Manager at VaporFi. She has been in the vaping industry since June 2015 and has extensive experience in successfully managing and marketing a variety of new vapor product launches. Originally from New Jersey, Gianna has lived in the Miami area for the last 5 years.
Search the Blog
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL E-LIQUIDS + FREE SHIPPING
*Disclaimer: Free shipping for U.S only.