Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kit Review: The Ideal All-In-One Kit
The Joyetech eGo AIO is an impressively high-performance, all-in-one vape pen that’s been making a serious splash in the vaping community. Whether you’re just starting our and need a beginner vaping starter kit that keeps things simple but still enjoyable, or an experienced vaper who just wants a classic vape pen that’s user-friendly and super convenient, the Joyetech eGo AIO is an excellent option.
If you’ve been considering getting an eGo AIO to try for yourself, we’ve created this top-to-bottom Joyetech eGo AIO review to help you make your decision. In this review, we’ll cover elements like aesthetics, overall design, features and specific parts, giving you the full rundown so that you can decide if this vape pen is a good fit for you.
The Basic Specs
Before we get into the nitty-gritty, here are the basic specs for the Joyetech eGo AIO:
- All-in-one vape pen design operated by a single button
- 19mm diameter
- Vape juice capacity of 2mL
- Built-in 1500mAh battery
- Mess-free, top fill design
- Indicator light featuring 7 colors (white, yellow, green, blue, indigo, red, purple)
- Cup design that prevents leaks
- Child-lock atomizer cap
- Fully-adjustable airflow valve
- Charges via Micro-USB charging
- Safety features include over-charge, over-discharge and over-current protection
- Finish options include black, black/grey, red/white, black/white, stainless steel, camouflage, crackle (in white, black, grey, or black/gold), brushed gunmetal or bronze, wood grain, chinoiserie, or rainbow
In true Joyetech style, the eGo AIO has a distinctive design that stands out from other vaporizers on the market. It’s a sleek, modern-inspired look with a curved body that might make it easy to hold for some vapers, while slightly awkward for others who are used to a more squared-off design. Although it’s an all-in-one device, the eGo AIO does have a large opening at the tip, which is unique. The tip also features a unique corkscrew design to guard against any potential juice popping / crackling.
Thanks to the smart cup design, it’s a completely leak proof vape, which is a major plus for just about any vaper you ask. There are a variety of stylish finishes to choose from, so you can express your personal style if that’s something you’re interested in. Whether you prefer a more traditional solid color, a trendy rainbow finish or an edgy crackle print, Joyetech provides all those options and more.
Size and Weight
Just holding the eGo AIO in your hand tells you that it’s a high-quality device, with a well-structured build and just the right weight. It’s heavy enough to be far from flimsy, but not so heavy that it will weight down your pocket or purse. At 118mm long and 19mm in diameter, the eGo AIO is fairly short and stuffy, but still comfortable in your hand. Overall, it’s a very portable device that’s easy to use and store.
Because this is a budget-friendly, beginner-level vape pen, Joyetech has kept it fairly simple in terms of features. However, for many users who want a no-frills, easy vape, that’s definitely a good thing. Here’s what you can look forward to with the eGo AIO:
- Adjustable airflow: The adjustable airflow design lets you make small changes, customizing the airflow to your liking.
- A mid-level battery: The Joyetech eGO AIO battery packs a good punch for a pen-style device, coming in at 1500mAh. This is certainly enough power to get the job done, especially if you’re fairly new to the vaping game, and it holds enough charge to get you through a day or so before needing to plug in.
- Two different vape style options: Whether you prefer mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung, you have both options with the eGo AIO.
- AIO Capability: For both DTL or MTL vaping experiences, this device has the AIO capability to give you better control over vapor production.
For an all-in-one vaporizer at such a budget-friendly price, the Joyetech eGO AIO is definitely worth checking out. The battery and atomizer balance out nicely, and the AIO capability is a huge draw. Thanks to this feature, you can enjoy serious flavor and vapor production. Plus, being able to choose between MTL or DTL vaping is a unique feature that you won’t find in many sub ohm vapes.
Price and Options
One of the highlights of the Joyetech eGo AIO is that it’s a high-quality device at an incredibly affordable price, averaging about $20 for the full Joyetech eGo starter kit. For that price, you’ll get the Joyetech eGo AIO body, two SS316 0.6ohm BF Atomizer Heads, a spiral drip tip for mouth-to-lung hits, a glass drip tip for lung hits, and a micro-USB charging cable. At just $20, that’s a steal.
The eGo AIO is also very versatile, making it easy to switch in your favorite parts. You can make adjustments to its performance by opting to use your preferred Joyetech coils, whether you like the Joyetech eGo AIO coils, the Joyetech eGo ONE CL TC Coils or the Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Ti Coils. This flexibility is a major plus, because it allows you a certain level of customization while still keeping your overall vape experience simple and user-friendly.
When it comes to performance, aesthetics, and features, the Joyetech eGo AIO absolutely measures up. This stand-out vape pen has been earning serious attention since its debut, and it’s not hard to see why. You won’t regret snagging this affordable, well-made pen-style vape for yourself.
Gianna Del Monte is the Brand Manager at VaporFi. She has been in the vaping industry since June 2015 and has extensive experience in successfully managing and marketing a variety of new vapor product launches. Originally from New Jersey, Gianna has lived in the Miami area for the last 5 years.